Clutter stops airflow – heat predominately transfer through currents. Vapour moves through diffusion, like mist or steam.Despite the name radiators, worth through convection currents. If a curtain, cupboard or clutter is in the way, the wall is unlikely to benefit from heat.
- Consider insulting between cold walls and cupboards.
- Move clutter way from cold walls.
- If you have radiators on internal walls, then make sure that walls are getting sufficient heat and evenly.
- Consider using fans to move air around.
- Consider using dehumidifiers.