- You can use a drone if you like, but on a cost, speed, results and ease of use basis, the monopole camera extender works every time.
- Try doubling up with gaffer tape to reach up to third floor or above.
- Use a second cheap smart-phone on video mode (or slow mo.).
- Film when it’s rain to see where water is pouring.
- You can use a smart watch, but it’s a faff. Better to guess, move the camera around, look at the result, and send the camera back up is required.
- The RICS surveyor most likely to need a follow-up damp survey uses a drone. The images are never a clear, close to or many and varied.
Amazon £32 Extra Long Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Tripod,Extendable 3M Monopod Phone Holder Built-in Remote Control Wireless Shutter for Photographing,Traveling Compatible with Iphone,Huawei,Samsung,HTC